Pharma Test provides a full range of Disintegration, Hardness and Friability testers which are useful to every pharmaceutical analytical laboratory. All the devices are fully compliant to European & US Pharmacopoeia and are manufactured according to GMP guidelines.
Click on the following links to have access to the product line you are interested for.
All the apparatus are fully compliant to USP 701/2040 and EP 2.9.1/ Test A and B. They are manufactured by stainless steel according to the GMP demands. Stations from one to four possitions are available.
- All Pharma Test tablet hardness testing instruments are fully USP 1217 and EP 2.9.8 compliant
- Hardness only and „3 in 1“ instruments are available
- Ampoule breakpoint testing solutions available
- PT-MT3 provides and independent means of qualification
Friability testing is used to test the durability of tablets during transit. General features:
- All Pharma Test tablet friability test instruments are fully USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7> compliant
- Fixed and variable rotation speed versions are available
- Friability („Roche“) and abrasion drums available
- Anti-static coating of drums available
- Operation at 10° angle to test larger tablets is supported